Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lake day

I haven't written for a few days. It's not because I haven't had time, it's just that I have nothing much to report. Kavan has been feeling fantastic this week. What a relief! His only roadblock was edmonton's rare week of summer heat.


Kavan has had an exciting week with the prospect of new employment. I think with any illness it is imperative that one maintain some sense of normalcy and continue with daily routine. I also believe it will be fantastic for kavan to work his brain rather than video game fingers! Kavan seems very excited at the idea of this job. This would be his first "adult" job. I am thrilled for him.








After work today kavan and I made the trek to lac la biche. Though it is a little far from the city,I think we have both come to realize this is our happy place. Kavan has really embraced the laid back lake Lifestyle. We have a full house this weekend as there is a fundraiser for a local women's shelter. What a great evening with perfect weather and excellent company.


Right now kavan is engaged in a vicious card game. It is so great to hear him laughing and having fun. I am off to bed! More from the lake tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. I am so exited for you guys... I love your lake!

    Enjoy your time out there; swim hard, play hard and enjoy every moment.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comments that are disrespectful in any manner or contain spam messages will not be published. Please remember this is primarily a family blog published with the intent of keeping Kavan's family across the world and friends informed of his progress. Thank you