Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hair Mutiny

Well, we knew it was going to happen. It doesn't make it any easier though. Kavan started losing his hair today. I think this was very traumatic for him. Rather than let the cancer take his hair slowly, Kavan chose to have it buzzed this afternoon. Take that cancer! I have to say, he looks fantastic.




Before



During




After


In other news, today is our 4th anniversary. Kavan, I love you and am so happy to be sharing our lives together. I feel that this experience has only deepened my love and admiration for you. You are truly my best friend.
Here's to many more years and memories together. XOXOXO











Thanks to Matthew Clark for recently photographing Kavan and I recently. He is an extremely talented photographer and fantastic friend. Please stayed tuned for his blog address!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Unnamed Rd,Edmonton,Canada

1 comment:

  1. Lookin mighty handsome! When is my man gonna shave with you?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comments that are disrespectful in any manner or contain spam messages will not be published. Please remember this is primarily a family blog published with the intent of keeping Kavan's family across the world and friends informed of his progress. Thank you