Monday, December 24, 2012

He's free!

I am happy to report that as of 2pm today Kavan was released from the hospital. He's white blood counts have somewhat stabilized and though they are still far from normal, they are now at a safer level. This news made me so happy. I feel as though I can enjoy my time in Hawaii now, though it seems that I frequently think how much Kavan would enjoy it here.

I miss you already kav!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Kihei Rd,Wailea-Makena,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comments that are disrespectful in any manner or contain spam messages will not be published. Please remember this is primarily a family blog published with the intent of keeping Kavan's family across the world and friends informed of his progress. Thank you