Thursday, August 23, 2012

The little remaining hair Kavan had decided to finally jump ship. Good ole doxirubicin. Just like the previous cycle, Kavan's hair fell out 10 days after treatment. After much deliberation he decided it might be best to completely shave it as it was becoming quite patchy. I can't say this was any less emotional than the first time. It's funny the attachment we develop to something like hair. I have to say that he looks great. Not like he has cancer just maybe like an Olympic swimmer.







In other news, Kavan has almost made it through another week of work. I'm so proud of him. He says he's feeling well just tired towards the end of the work day.

This weekend we will celebrate my 27th birthday. Kavan has planned a party tomorrow. I'm excited to spend time with friends and relax before I have to think about starting school.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:24 St,Strathcona County,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comments that are disrespectful in any manner or contain spam messages will not be published. Please remember this is primarily a family blog published with the intent of keeping Kavan's family across the world and friends informed of his progress. Thank you