Monday, August 5, 2013

Espana

We have spent five lovely days in Spain so far. It's beautiful here and my only complaint may be that we don't have enough time to explore all of the sights! Kavan is doing well. I''ll say it again, his energy amazes me! I feel like a sloth most days, and cannot keep my eyes open past eight o'clock. His eyebrows are almost back to normal. His hair seems to be late to the party and is coming in significantly slower! I'm just happy his eyebrows are back, and with it his facial expressions!

Here are a few photos from our time in Spain:

Toledo

Seville






Nice to see Kavan moving so well!




Kavan looking happy and healthy


Amazing palace in Seville


Gaudi's park-Barcelona




Most amazing church-Barcelona


Mountserrat, outside of Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comments that are disrespectful in any manner or contain spam messages will not be published. Please remember this is primarily a family blog published with the intent of keeping Kavan's family across the world and friends informed of his progress. Thank you